REGISTER LOGIN

Rules Cheat Sheet

• Home Page Forums Rules of Magick Rules Cheat Sheet

• ChanticrowThe Master Instructor

I saw a request earlier in this thread for a version of the codex sheets that folded in half instead of requiring duplex printing. That is now included in the file.

I -hate- being difficult.

On the full-size page, can you use slightly clearer font? I’ve tried printing it myself and every time it looks like I’m running out of toner. It displays fine on my tablet, but printing it just looks messy.

The Codex version, however, looks GORGEOUS.

ChanticrowThe Master Instructor

I -hate- being difficult.

On the full-size page, can you use slightly clearer font? I’ve tried printing it myself and every time it looks like I’m running out of toner. It displays fine on my tablet, but printing it just looks messy.

The Codex version, however, looks GORGEOUS.

No difficulty at all. This is good feedback as I have not actually printed that sheet myself yet. I updated the full page sheet to use a cleaner font. Give it a look and see if that prints with better visibility. If not, let me know and we’ll work out a better font.

Thanks for the compliment on the codex pages. I will eventually upload a blank codex page template pack so anyone can make their own pages using the same backgrounds.

ChanticrowThe Master Instructor

I can no longer update the first post, and the links there no longer work. I posted the latest versions of the sheets to Board Game Geek and will update them there should any new rules clarifications come along.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/123408/serpents-tongue/files

PorfiriosThe Adept

I still way appreciate that you put this together.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.