REGISTER LOGIN

Missing package

• Home Page Forums World of Serpent’s Tongue Missing package

• MuzzyThe

Hello.
    Support part of that forum is closed, so i just write here. Hope that someone will help me with my problem.
    Few moths ago i’ve ordered Serpents Tongue, basic starter pack and two archives. Since there is no contact on the official website, support is not workig like the Q/A system i’ve tried to contact someone trough the facebook fanpage.
    Didn’t help much, they just told me that there is info in the system that package is delivered but also can see some blank pages and usually that means troubles. Thats it, no more info from them. I’ve wait little bit longer and then i had to leave home for longer time so i left this case unsolved.
    Maybe now, here, someone competent could check what happened, send my order again or give me back my money?
    Order number is #743507.
    Thanks for any help.

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by  Muzzy.

Greetings Muzzy. I’d suggest post a ticket in the Q&A section so it doesn’t get missed. I just checked it and it is still working. I can see that Christopher answered a whole bunch of open tickets on September 2nd.

MuzzyThe

Yeah, i’ve tried but it didn’t worked. Still i haven’t checked other browser, maybe it’s the chrome problem..

Edit:
    Nope, it’s not a browser issue, no matter mozilla or chrome, they got same error going:
    ScreenShot

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Muzzy.

Are you logged in when you check the questions? The message showing in your post is the message I get when I try to access the questions when not logged in. After logging in I got access to the questions.

Denns GaliamsThe Adept

hmm he seems to be logged in on corner my account and logout

theres “send message button” on guestions list & faq page

-ah tested it and notised that its just fast link to support page

MuzzyThe

Of course i’m logged. I thought that website is not working correctly, but since you telling me it works, maybe my account is bugged or something.

I’ve heard of some accounts being bugged like that before. I’ve forwarded this thread to Chris’s personal email address, just to be sure he doesn’t miss it for not being in the Q&A list. That’s about all I can do at this point.

MuzzyThe

Thank you. I hope we can fix this and i’ll get the chance to play that awesome game.

Christopher GabrielsonThe Servant of the Awakening

Hi we are checking with eurologistix for tracking on this order- it was submitted immediately. Double checking they didnt hold it for some outstanding invoice or something.

2nd issue: to confirm, you canNOT post a question here: http://becomemagi.com/support/

MuzzyThe

Hello. Yes, I confirm, it still doesn’t work. Just like I would be not logged.

Hi – yes something going on with Eurologistix, we’re going to refund your order for now so you are not left hanging. When and if the shipment gets fixed, and or sent we’ll just invoice you. Sorry for that hassle, we sometimes have issues creep up with eurologistix (usually financial). When we re-send we’ll throw in some extras for your trouble 🙂

Working on the Q&A issue. we tested it and it seems to be working okay for us. We are going to dig a little deeper.

MuzzyThe

Wow, great news. Can’t wait to finally get the game 🙂 Thank You!

I think I found the issue, your account was not verified for some reason. I verified it manually. The Q&A is supposed to be open for non-verified accounts actually, but it does not seem to be allowing that. If you get a minute would you like to see if you can post a question in the Q&A?

MuzzyThe

Well, sorry, but it didn’t help. I still got the same error message.

I got idea. Maybe i’ll just delete account and create new one?

MuzzyThe

Good Evening!
    Any news about my resended package? Now when i’m on my account screen, there is nothing, no option or information.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.