REGISTER LOGIN

Just checking in

• Home Page Forums World of Serpent’s Tongue Just checking in

• VoidwalkerThe Legacy Speaker

So whats our current status?

Is the store reliable?

Any new products, old products.

This is a great game. I just want to make sure I have a full set for a few players. I have a huge number of cards. Not sure if I have them all yet though.

Thank you. I am glad you guys are still here.

John H

VoidwalkerThe Legacy Speaker

Just got an order I put in , just a little bit ago. Super fast shipping.

Thanks

DhrendorThe master player

I’m still here, still loving the game and wishing it would come to life again. Glad orders are still working!!!

I have really enjoyed the game. Now I am going to inventory what I have and try and track down as many of the cards as I can. I am building some sets, to get some new friends to play.

You never know, they may pick it up in the future or sell the idea to another company.

No matter what I am having a blast.

Have a great time.

John H

Ervkar FaustThe Magi

Seems like the website isn’t fully functional any more. Like I can’t see my account details for example. Has anyone heard from the Devs at all?

Most of the devs just finished up another game called Armored core. There was a rumor, that is that went well, they could finish this one up. I check back here just in case.

I really like this game, if this is as far as it goes, it is still a good game.

There are a few players out there looking for games still too.

Master BowlbyThe Prodigy Master

Voidwalker, you just got an order recently? It was my understanding there was no product available because it’s in limbo with Elite Fulfillment. If that’s no longer the case, can someone who reads this get me my fire sale order finally?

Yep. There not much in the store, but I did an order and it was filled and shipped in a very reasonable time. I took a chance.

You should try the ticketing system again. It might be worth it.

ChanticrowThe Master Instructor

Chanticrow checking in. I still peek at the forums now and then hoping beyond hope that there is some news or update. I pulled out my archive cases recently and sorted all my cards by Sphere and spell name. It was great to look through the rules again and think about deck design.

C’mon, Christopher! If you’re out there, give us a sign.

Magi WhovencroftThe Magi Cabal

I recently got a few of the guys at my local card shop to play a few rounds, but I honestly don’t ever expect to see an update at this point. I really frustrates me when I think about how much I enjoy (and want to enjoy further) this game.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.